Waporware Modular is a modular synth toy designed and coded by Waporwave, with additional coding and speed optimizations by pancelor. It is a sandbox where you can experiment with fundamental modular ideas, and learn about Digital Signal Processing.
be careful -- the audio starts out very loud; press enter and choose "options" in the pause menu to change the volume.
even at the lowest volume it can still be quite loud; turn down your computer's volume!
download the program and read the included WWM DOCUMENTATION.txt for full documentation + samples + examples
- right click to create a module
- left click to drag wires between modules
- save through the pause menu, and load by dragging and dropping a file
- check out the examples folder in the zip file for pre-built example patches!
the audio quality in the HTML build is quite bad!
it's meant as a demo only; we recommend downloading the .exe for much better audio quality!
itch background photo from cutwithflourish
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- WWModular major update91 days ago